Kelly completed a diploma in Computer Programming from DeVry Institute of Technology and worked in
the IT industry for several years while teaching group fitness classes part-time.
Working a sedentary job was not in the stars and she soon left the IT industry to transition into teaching fitness full-time. Kelly taught in and around the Toronto area for 10+ years before heading north and settling in Fergus, Ontario with her family. She has been teaching group fitness and Pilates as well as private Pilates and personal training in Fergus, Guelph and Kitchener for the past 20 years. After completing a course in Fascial Stretching, Kelly saw a marked improvement in her private clients’ progress. She realized that the combination of manual and movement therapy was the best way to get long term results for her clientele.
Kelly completed a 2-year diploma in Registered Massage Therapy in August 2018, and combines both movement and manual skills in her clinical practice every day. This unique combination gives clients the mobility and stability to move and live better.
- Registered Massage Therapist: Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach: CHEK Institute Level 1
- Certified Integrated Movement Specialist: CHEK Institute Level 1
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist: Stretch-To-Win Institute Level 2
- Certified RAPID Neurofascial Reset Therapist: Upper and Lower Body
- Certified Pilates Instructor: Balanced Body Mat and Reformer
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Certified BoneFit Instructor